[cma-l] DAB Switchover

London Chinese Radio admin at londonhuayu.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 23:41:21 BST 2010

I think the "pirates" are already ahead of the wave, on the internet, which
in my mind is unstoppable, and what's more since it's not owned by anyone,
they are no longer outcasts.

I really haven't seen anything to convince me that internet is not the
future. And I have been looking.

Peter Vautier
London Chinese Radio

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Julian Mellor <julian at 10radio.org> wrote:

> Out of interest, is it possible to be a digital pirate or are these seas
> 100% corporate owned?
>
> Aharrgh

> *10Radio: community radio for the 10 parishes*
> 105.3fm
> http://www.10radio.org
>
> West St
> Wiveliscombe
> Somerset
> TA4 2JP
>
> JM tel: 01984 623 104
> Studio and office tel: 01984 624 137
>
> 10Radio CIC
> Registered Office: 1 Croft Cottage, West St, Wiveliscombe, Somerset, TA4
> 2JP
> Registered in England and Wales Number: 6004252
>
> On 15 Sep 2010, at 01:16, Alan Coote wrote:
>
> In the Digital Radio Switchover: what is in it for consumers? Consumer
> Expert Group report, this statement specifically relating to Community Radio
> is extremely worrying.
>
> "The vast majority of listeners will merely migrate to digital to listen to
> the national, regional and large local stations they already listen to."
>
> This is why Community Radio MUST have a route to digital.
>
> What say the CMA?
>

> Alan
>
> Alan Coote
> Managing Director
> The Bay Radio
> Office 01202 580200
> Studio 01202 571028
> Mobile 07801 518858
>
> Email alan.coote at thebayradio.com
> Web www.thebayradio.com
> The Bay Radio, 25B Elliott Road, Bournemouth, BH11 8LQ

野火烧不尽,春风吹又生