[cma-l] From CMA Council

Phil Shep phil at somersetfilm.com
Mon Oct 4 13:37:30 BST 2010

Members and Friends

On Wednesday I will speak  about local TV to  an Arts Council led
meeting  in Ispwich - i'd like to make my talk as inclusive as
possible so please email me anything you think would be of relevance.
The Arts Council are very interested in community broadcasting and
this is an opportunity to spread the good news!    If you have any
updates you want to tell me re projects in hand etc please email and I
will include. If you have anything on Youtube I can burn to DVD I may
be able to show something too.

On a related note - thanks to those who have responded already to my
post from the weekend about ideas for local TV to help us strengthen
the case to government. Please note that we will welcome responses
from all - so if you just do radio at the moment please still let us
know your thoughts - in a future converged universe the platform
differences are mattering much less.

With thanks

Phil
CMA Council