[cma-l] BANG Talent needs your vote

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 11:35:47 GMT 2010

Sandra

Also
.. being a touch cynical

..  this could very easily be a
‘kopp-out’ for a lot of Trusts

. They don’t want to award us anything,
so rather than spend half an hour on the phone explaining as to the reasons
why, they simply say ‘’ ah but !  you lost fair and square in a vote ‘’
possibly a rigged one ??

I’ve lost faith in virtually everything in society these days as you can
possibly see.

Governments / Morals / Legal issues etc etc

 when is this Country
going to be ruled by something that we are all crying out for ??        it’s
called COMMON SENSE !           or have this and the next generation lost
that as well ?

Anyway

. Another whinge over, back to the grind
 (enjoyable grind may I
say)

Regards

Nick