[cma-l] Insurance

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 17:39:27 GMT 2010

We have been with the Charities Connect Policy from Ansvar Insurance/Ecclesiastical Insurance Co for over 7 years, and the premiums have hardly changed in that time. The broker is clued up about the needs and special nature of community radio:

J L Morris Ltd
1 Macaulay Road
Broadstone
BH18 8AS

info at jlmoris.co.uk
www.communityradioinsurance.co.uk

If you do check them out, please let them know we suggested them (but no, we don't get any commission!)

Alex