[cma-l] Insurance

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Nov 4 16:17:42 GMT 2010

Hi Al

This came up recently on this list in September and I reproduce my reply below:

Regarding insurance, the CMA is hoping to strike a preferential members rate
with the following two companies.  The deal is not yet in place but it
might help you (and us) to say that you are a CMA member:

Darren Power ACII, Chartered Insurer
Professions and Speciality Commercial Manager - Northern England
T  +44(0) 113 205 1030
F  +44(0) 113 205 104
M +44(0) 7818 070 088
Hiscox UK
http://www.hiscox.com

Darren Kelly BA ACII
Account Executive
Mobile  07710 017277
ECS House
4 Broadfield Court
Sheffield
S8 0XF

Phone: 0114 2802830
Fax:     0114 2802831/2
Web:   http://www.ecsbrokers.com/

Also I have recently seen these chaps:

http://www.accessunderwriting.co.uk/charity/radio.html

If you do manage to find any of these contacts useful then please let
them know about us, and do let us know how you get on.

Hope that helps and hope you manage to find a good deal.

Best regards

Bill
Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5