[cma-l] CMA conference - DATE CHANGE

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Wed May 26 16:56:01 BST 2010

Dear all

Apologies for any confusion but we have had to change the date of the
CMA conference and AGM.  It will now be on Saturday 3rd July in Salford,
venue to be finalised soon.

We do hope you will be able to attend and we will be sending out formal
invitations to the AGM and invitations to stand for election to the CMA
Council very shortly.  We intend to charge CMA members £30.

If you would like to present at the conference or have particular
discussion items you would like us to cover, please do let us know -
cannot promise to include them all but we will do our best.

Apologies again for the change of date.

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

See our 2010 photo blog:

http://photo365.commedia.org.uk/

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities