[cma-l] radio scrappage scheme causes offence - linguistic and otherwise

LOL GELLOR lolgellor at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 21 17:15:31 BST 2010

Personally I find humour, or attempted humour pretty much the order of the day in the face of well financed spin - I have suggested to DRM devotees perhaps an anti DAB awareness campaign is in order with the potential for a wide range of slogans taking in irony,sarcasm and the minimal e.g. "As enduring as the 8 track cartridge" , "DAB - really expensive and really not good", "DAB - the dinosaur you have trouble hearing" etc. etc.

Just an idea.
all best
Lol

P.S. In the spirit of transparency my previous response was deemed in part offensive I therefore  suggest listees fill in the blank bit that one presumes would have caused offence "DAB is xxxx"