[cma-l] radio scrappage scheme

Alan Coote alan.coote at btinternet.com
Fri May 21 09:28:12 BST 2010

This discussion reminds me of King Canute.

It may be a marketing ploy, but at some point the majority of listening WILL
be digital, we better prepare for it.  We have NO viable means of going to
digital and we're not helped by DAB technology.

The ONLY likely solution for the next ten year to fifteen years is DRM+. We
should press government and Ofcom for this platform from 2015 as FM is
vacated.

I've created a DRM FaceBook group.  If you want a digital future then please
join.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DRMUK/118957421474667?v=wall

Alan

Alan Coote