[cma-l] radio scrappage scheme

Joanne Schofield joanne at bcfm.org.uk
Thu May 20 10:55:10 BST 2010

I was really surprised when I read this in the Independent this morning and was hoping someone would pick up on this on the forum!  Apart from the obvious lost of listeners, I have just chucked out my digital radio at home and brought a nice new fm one because in North Bristol I can't get a digital signal on my radio .........and don't get me started on the useless TV reception even after paying for all the boosters etc.

Is anyone on the CMA board highlighting this with the new 'powers that be'?

Joanne