[cma-l] CMA Proposals for Jeremy Hunt - Secretary of State for Culture, O...

mark polden markianpolden at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 07:29:24 BST 2010

You may have noticed my sometimes vociferous emails on here too. You are right we all have some truly great ideas but these do not bring themselves into action. Ultimately we get the organisation that we deserve, I dont want to declare UDI but really CMA could be/do more. I think I am gonna take up your suggestion and stand

Mark Polden

Flame 1521