[cma-l] Community Radio Business Plan

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Thu May 13 18:29:19 BST 2010

Dear Stanton

there's a great wealth of free resources on www.communityradiotoolkit.net,
as well as the book itself...

enjoy!

bests

Phil

On 13 May 2010 18:00, Stanton LaFoucade <
Stanton.LaFoucade at walthamforest.gov.uk> wrote:

>  Dear Colleagues
>
> Trust you're all well  - returning to normality I will assume with the
> electioneering now behind us - gearing for the challenges ahead as best we
> could which I dread to contemplate on perusal of the many emails being
> bantered.
>
> Despite this uncertain I'm cracking on (don't have a choice really) with
> development of our community radio station, Streetlife FM.  The station
> having established a management group formally registered the station as a
> Community Interest Company earlier this year.  I've now been task with the
> responsibility of drafting a business plan.  No expert at this so would like
> to second the support of those of you who are or may have done one in the
> past (there's an idea - a business plan template included in the cma radio
> tool kit!).
>
> Any help, advice, steer, reference and/or documents you can lend would be
> greatly welcomed.  I thank you in advance of you kind consideration.
>
> Regards
>
> Stanton
>

> PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS
> Stanton La Foucade | Neighbourhood Manager | Leyton BNI | Cyberlink | 51
> Beaumont Road | Leyton | E10 5DE | Office Tel 0208 4961551/0208 5391660 |
> Mob 07854563054
>
>  Do Check out
>
> *www.Streetlifefm.com* <http://www.streetlifefm.com/>
>
> Waltham Forest only Community Radio Station*
> *
>
>   *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is
> intended only for the individual, persons or entity to whom it is addressed.
> *
>
> *It may contain privileged and confidential information and, if you are
> not the intended recipient, you must not read, copy or distribute it, nor
> take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in
> error, please inform the sender as soon as possible and delete the e-mail
> from your computer.*

> This message has been checked for all viruses by BTnet VirusScreen.
> The service is delivered in partnership with MessageLabs.
>
> This service does not scan any password protected or encrypted
> attachments.
>
> If you are interested in finding out more about the service,
> please visit our website at
> http://www.btignite.com/internetservices/btnet/products_virusscreen.htm

Phil Korbel
Director
0161 237 5454

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net