[cma-l] Community Radio Business Plan

Stanton LaFoucade Stanton.LaFoucade at walthamforest.gov.uk
Thu May 13 18:00:23 BST 2010

Dear Colleagues

Trust you're all well  - returning to normality I will assume with the electioneering now behind us - gearing for the challenges ahead as best we could which I dread to contemplate on perusal of the many emails being bantered.

Despite this uncertain I'm cracking on (don't have a choice really) with development of our community radio station, Streetlife FM.  The station having established a management group formally registered the station as a Community Interest Company earlier this year.  I've now been task with the responsibility of drafting a business plan.  No expert at this so would like to second the support of those of you who are or may have done one in the past (there's an idea - a business plan template included in the cma radio tool kit!).

Any help, advice, steer, reference and/or documents you can lend would be greatly welcomed.  I thank you in advance of you kind consideration.

Regards

Stanton

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Stanton La Foucade | Neighbourhood Manager | Leyton BNI | Cyberlink | 51 Beaumont Road | Leyton | E10 5DE | Office Tel 0208 4961551/0208 5391660 | Mob 07854563054

 Do Check out

www.Streetlifefm.com ( http://www.streetlifefm.com/ )

Waltham Forest only Community Radio Station

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual, persons or entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain privileged and confidential information and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, copy or distribute it, nor take any action in reliance upon it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender as soon as possible and delete the e-mail from your computer.

This message has been checked for all viruses by BTnet VirusScreen.
The service is delivered in partnership with MessageLabs.

This service does not scan any password protected or encrypted
attachments.

If you are interested in finding out more about the service,
please visit our website at
http://www.btignite.com/internetservices/btnet/products_virusscreen.htm