[cma-l] Jeremy Hunt MP confirmed as Secretary of State for Culture, Olymp...

Stevensuttie at aol.com Stevensuttie at aol.com
Thu May 13 11:28:12 BST 2010

Hi Phil,

Your e-mail is spot on. As Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke told us on a recent visit
to Salford, "there will not be any money made available for community
radio."  This was in reply to Stephen Timms MP (Labour) claim that if Labour win
the  election they'd like to find more money for community media.

So perhaps we should start packing up our stuff.

Kindest  Regards
Steve Suttie
Station Manager, 94.4FM Salford City  Radio

office 0161 793 2939
mobile 07772 355 852
: :::_  WWW.SALFORDCITYRADIO.ORG_ (http://www.salfordcityradio.org/)  ::: :
WINNERS -  Community Award - Salford Business Awards 2009