[cma-l] Celtic Music Radio - St Patrick's Day - live from Dublin

Bruce Rodger bruce at celticmusicradio.net
Sat Mar 13 11:29:29 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 17 March, St Patrick's Day, Glasgow-based Celtic Music Radio
will be broadcasting live from Dublin!

If any other community broadcasters are interested in taking some
of this programming, please get in touch and I'll sort out a feed.

Also, if there are any Dublin-based community broadcasters reading
this, who might be available for technical assistance on the day,
drop me a line. We think we've got most of the bases covered,
but if things go wrong we're a long way from home!

The event starts at 3pm - Alex Jenkins and Gordon Hotchkiss will
be presenting a show live from the Guinness Storehouse.

There will be a host of live music entertainment, food and a the
unique Guinness experience to enjoy.

Rattle and Hum will take centre stage on the day and perform some
of Ireland's favourite U2 tunes.

Irish born guitarist Jimmy Smyth, who has recorded with top artists
such as Van Morrison, Rob Strong and Bonnie Tyler, will also perform,
as will Irish groups Sliotar and The Gravel Walk.

Back to the studio at 6pm for an hour, while our team make a quick
dash across town. They're back live again at 7: Hotchkiss Hotchpotch
with Gordon Hotchkiss live from Dublin. Gordon is live from The
Lansdowne Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin for an Irish Party Night.

The Irish House Party is organised and hosted by local musicians,
dancers and actors who create this famous Irish custom in its
original intimate and homely setting. http://www.lansdownehotel.ie

Our thanks to our friends at Tourism Ireland who made this visit
possible. http://www.discoverireland.com

Bruce.

--

Bruce Rodger
Celtic Music Radio
bruce at celticmusicradio.net

Celtic Music Radio is a Scottish Charity, registration number SC041172