[cma-l] I Do Ideas fund: England only

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jun 30 16:17:22 BST 2010

"I Do Ideas" is an interactive funding opportunity for young people
across England who have an idea they want to put into action in the
local area. The fund will provide the money and the support, the young
people just have to make it happen!

"I Do Ideas" has been designed to provide leadership opportunities for
young people who can now be champions of change in their communities.

The fund has been designed and created by young people from across the
country. "We had a clear goal," said Youth Leadership Team member
Kurtis Hurst, to "wave goodbye to lengthy application processes and
create something engaging that inspires everyone to get involved."

We've developed a unique user-friendly website - a web channel just
for young people's ideas. Assistant Project Developer Jenni Clutten
commented: "We know how boring paper applications can be. This way you
upload your film and wait for us to contact you. It really is that
simple."

To apply simply log on to the website, sign up and upload a video or a
text description of your project.

"I Do Ideas" will work with you to get the details right and then, if
your idea is successful you'll be invited to our dragon's den-style
pitching session on 16th July 2010. The pitching sessions will be held
at Arsenal Emirates Stadium, London or Manchester's Old Trafford
Stadium with our partners, Envision and Street Games.

For further information please visit the website:

http://the-young-foundation.tagmap.co.uk/

\\

http://photo365.commedia.org.uk
Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5