[cma-l] Radio and mental health

F a r i dontzzzthroughit at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:04:12 BST 2010

I teach podcasting to people of all ages who have suffered mental health stresses.

You can hear the audio on our website. We've been involved with major art organisations, galleries and projects across the local community to make a positive impact on how people view mental health issues in the UK. We've also broadcast on our local community station Resonance 104.4FM

http://www.cooltanarts.org.uk/

If anyone would like to use some of the audio under podcasts, or to interview our members, just let us know, I'll send you the file/arrange it as long as you credit Cool Tan Arts when you broadcast and let us know when and where you are broadcasting.

Regards,
Fari

Fari sound