[cma-l] DCMS: Have your say on our programme

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 7 17:35:49 BST 2010

Fwd:

The Government's Culture, Olympics, media and sport programme is
online and commentable.

The Coalition: our programme for government is a historic document in
British politics – it’s the first time in over half a century that two
parties have come together to prepare joint plans in this way. It sets
out a programme for partnership government over the next five years.

These plans are inspired by the values of freedom, fairness and
responsibility, and a shared desire to work in the national interest.
Working together, we are confident that we can take the country
through difficult times to better days ahead.

The Government believes that a vibrant cultural, media and sporting
sector is crucial for our well-being and quality of life. We need to
promote excellence in these fields, with government funding used where
appropriate to encourage philanthropic and corporate investment.

Read the Government's Culture, Olympics, media and sport programme and
leave your comments:

http://programmeforgovernment.hmg.gov.uk/culture-olympics-media-and-sport/

http://photo365.commedia.org.uk
Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5