[cma-l] Public Liability Insurance - Can You Advise?

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 10:41:16 BST 2010

Nathan

We use the Ansvar "Charities Connect" policy for all our insurance,
including small scale OB, and have been happy with the price over the years.
You don't have to be an actual charity to have the policy, just a
not-for-profit.

When we were looking for a policy when we started our station 7 years ago we
found brokers JL Morris, and over the years since we took a policy with them
they've started to specialize in doing PL insurance for community radio at
http://www.jlmorris.co.uk/insurance/community-radio-insurance.php

Thankfully we haven't ever had to claim on the policy, so I can't say what
the claims handling is like, of course!

Alex
Two Lochs Radio