[cma-l] Government response to petition 'allthevoices'

mark polden markianpolden at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:23:35 BST 2010

I realise that it is an old chestnut, phil but my argument is that effectively the license fee is a tax and what we and our listeners want it to be used for. I think that in this settlement the government will force the BBC to look at what it does very carefully, we are only talking about a small percentage which should make absolutely no difference to the BBC apart from focusing the mind a little about people wage packets

Mark