[cma-l] Do Pirates Rule the Airwaves? Programme on BBC Radio 4 FM - Wednesday 21 July at 11.00

Clive Glover clive.glover at lineone.net
Tue Jul 20 15:06:03 BST 2010

This programme will be broadcast on R4 FM tomorrow morning (Wednesday 21 July) at 11.00.

The producer appeared to be taking a view in support of pirate radio stations and I was asked to contribute to counter this because of the problems we have had at Radio Verulam with London-based pirates interfering with our signal (St Albans is only 25 miles from central London). I suspect it is still going to be largely favourable to the pirates.

My contribution must have been thought significant as I got a mention in the Sunday Times this week!

Full details at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t28d4

regards,

Clive Glover

Radio Verulam 92.6FM