[cma-l] URGENT! Do you put video on demand on your website - if so this is URGENT

jaqui devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 6 16:13:18 BST 2010

Dear all

We take it mean to that public service material is NOT excluded.  We urge
you all to write to Adam at Ofcom as per my earlier email.  His inbox needs
to be crowded with protest from the voluntary sector.  NB it is not just the
broadcasting and media sector that might be covered - it is your local
Parish Council, village fete etc.  I am sure there will be a number of legal
challenges once ATVOD start to harass small community groups for £2,900, but
easier if we can persuade Ofcom to exclude such entities from the charge in
the first place?

Jaqui