[cma-l] Local radio stations frozen out.

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:07:14 GMT 2010

This is yet another example of the uninformed misleading the unaware.

There is no "Digital Switchover" for radio.

There is no need for "Digital Switchover" for radio.

There is little demand from smaller operators for "Digital Switchover" for radio.

Why don't these people talk to those in the know before they sound off?

Ian Hickling

Partner

transplan UK