[cma-l] FW: community radio workers threatened and killed

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jan 5 17:19:31 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kate wrigley <wrigleykate at hotmail.com>

Dear all,

I heard back from Amnesty today (I had asked them to look into the
case, and it turns out they already were) - their urgent action is
attached.  The threats against the radio workers are quite chilling.
Cristina and others at Radio Victoria will be delighted to hear from
community media workers in the UK.  I have contacted AMARC.

With best wishes,

Kate