[cma-l] Community Radio Politics Programme - Please Help!

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Sun Feb 7 14:48:51 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Joseph Wu / Spectrum Radio" <jw at 558.net>

 Hi there

Regarding inviting different parties, it is a big problem during election
period especially because I believe it is NOT enough just to have proof to
have invited the parties. Election rules governed that we need to represent
the main parties views at each of the debate or at least overall in our
programme output during the election period.

Mind you, we are under the commercial licence, not community licence, so the
rule might be different. I think the rules do not apply for internet
broadcast neither.

Does CMA has the latest Ofcom guidelines on the General Election? I have
been told there are a few changes this year.

Joseph Wu
Chinese Programme
Spectrum Radio