[cma-l] Murdoch and the tea party to come

mark polden markianpolden at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:39:03 GMT 2010

I have to say Phil that if you think that the bowdlerisation of british media starts with rupert murdoch then I believe you must be wearing rose coloured spectacles.
That started years ago when the BBC started to swerve violently to the left.
This is just a rebalancing of the field
Also on the darkest day the light shines brightest
Yes I would be happy to take anyones money if it came without strings
Mark PoldenFlame CCR