[cma-l] Future thoughts for CMA

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sun Dec 26 09:13:42 GMT 2010

Cheers Steve

I'll have a peep ........... concerns though that the 'chucking it
capability' would be enough for (the man from del monte) <> Mr Ofcom to say
''he say no''

As I've said, it's not particularly the coverage, it is basically to stop
Key 103 coming over the top of us on the Moss Rose estate in Macclesfield
which is about 1 mile outside our 5km ...... which by the way DOES !  exist.

Regards

Nick