[cma-l] UK Radio Player Releases Pricing Information

Bruce Rodger bruce at celticmusicradio.net
Mon Dec 13 16:15:47 GMT 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Eddie Winship wrote:

> Hi Martin
>
> This looks good and at the expected ?90, good value for money.
>
> Does anyone have ideas about the PRS/PPL implications?

It appears that the player is just a "front end" to your existing streaming
service. So your PPL/PRS situation will not be directly affected by using
the radio player itself - but any increased listener numbers may bump you up
into the next band of PRS/PPL licensing, so higher fees would be due.

Bruce.