[cma-l] Community Radio Future In Doubt?

jaqui devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Dec 6 10:09:00 GMT 2010

Dear Alan

Absolutely - we are asking for a roadmap for community radio, just to
let you know too that we attended the first Digital Radio Ministerial
Group and will continue to press for the needs of community radio and
other small radio both to keep FM in the medium term and to migrate
for those that want to.

The "at the moment" quote means that FM to be retained for a very long
foreseeable future (2025??)

We will keep you all posted on progress,

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux