[cma-l] D & R Hybrid 1 Telephone Interface

Catherine Lake catlake at thenewforest.net
Mon Aug 9 18:01:04 BST 2010

Hi Javed

All they need is a spare AUX/FX send they're not already using.  We did the same on our simple Behringer sub-mixer using our D&R hybrid.

That's what we have been using on our temporary studio set-up - sending everything but the phone channel back to the input on the TBU ... then the output of the TBU to the dedicated telco fader.

Regards,

Catherine Lake
Managing Editor

--
Community Radio for the New Forest  -  Listen Live:  www.thepark.fm
Get the latest news and information on-line at:  www.thenewforest.net

New Forest Community Media CIC  -  Registration Number: 06765412
Registered in England and Wales as a Community Interest Company
Office: Suite B, 91-92 High Street, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 9AP
Phone: 0845 017 1079  -  Fax: 0845 9000 115  -  Mob: 07973 400423