[cma-l] Anatomy of an Event

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Mon Aug 2 16:53:59 BST 2010

Hello,

For several years now I¹ve facilitated Community Media teams at events. Of
late the activity has become mostly camera crews transmitting footage to big
stage-side screens. There are now so many people running about at these
shows with SLR¹s that we don¹t do that so much now. However at last weekends
Stockton International Fringe Festival I asked just one photographer to
capture the essence of what goes on behind an event and I think the image
collection is really quite nice. At certain points we fired these pictures
up to the big screen so that everyone got a chance at stardom.

The pictures are here: http://tvcm.co.uk/anatomy-of-an-event/

And some more traditional event/gig style pics here
http://tvcm.co.uk/stockton-riverside-fringe-festival/

Steve T

--
Steve Thompson