[cma-l] CMA Council - CR Fund priority

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 1 17:06:08 BST 2010

Hi Trevor

Of course the CMA is well placed to be central to this but my reference was
to its chronic lack of resources at the moment - and of course it isnt a
charity - its campaigning agenda would make that difficult. Something
arms-length is called for - to balance the CMA's network with a body that
could maintain the support of core funders and the campaigning edge of the
CMA...

bests

Phil