[cma-l] [CMA members] Press Releases - ONE PER CENT

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Sun Apr 25 20:49:58 BST 2010

I agree with the recent postings from Michael, Trevor and Marilyn.

But the CMA Council doesn't agree with us, or else why would it have produced such a wishy-washy guaranteed-to-be-ignored press release? That's their right unless a majority of members clearly indicates otherwise.

(Actually, it's the second time in the past year that as far as I am concerned the Council has totally wimped out on something and really let down the membership by throwing away a real opportunity.)

Praise where it's due though, to the moderators for allowing the very constructive debate on to the mailing lists.

I'm away for the next couple of days (going south to an SCBN committee meeting in Glasgow, where this may be a topic of discussion!)

Alex