[cma-l] Jam Tomorrow - Resonance104.4FM's Election Programming

Chris Weaver chris at resonancefm.com
Tue Apr 20 17:25:25 BST 2010

*Jam Tomorrow* is a thrice weekly half-hour programme exploring the issues
and themes of the 2010 general election.

Paul Richards, Katharine Hibbert, Joe Kassman-Tod, K.Biswas, Rys Farthing
and guests discuss the crucial issues driving the 2010 election campaigns.

Focusing on the election as it evolves day-by-day, week-by-week, and on
broad issues such as the threat of the BNP, the implications of a hung
parliament, the impact of social networking and web 2.0 on politics,
housing, human rights, class, industry, housing and happiness.

Our election programming also includes a comedic take on the election in the
form of The *Steve Parry Show: Totally Biased* – Tuesday 9:00pm, and every
Wednesday at 1:00pm veteran anarchist and agitator Ian Bone hosts *Ian
Bone's By-Election Special* beginning on Wednesday April 21st.

Contact me if you'd like to rebroadcast this or any of the other election
coverage. Otherwise the programmes are available as a podcast shortly after
the programmes have been aired here:

http://podcasts.resonancefm.com/archives/category/shows/election_2010

regards,

Chris Weaver