[cma-l] Fwd: OPen09 at Sandbox

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 18 16:49:40 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Simon Robertshaw <srobertshaw at uclan.ac.uk>

Hello

I’d like let you know about an up and coming event that Sandbox are
organising and very much hope that you will be able to participate.

Open09 is a 2 day event that will be held in venues across the City of
Preston on the 16th and 17th of November.

Open 09 is very much about participation and breaking with the normal
conference model and creates a new participatory experience to explore,
inform and create change around Digital and Creative sectors.  The
website is here http://www.open09.com, you can register for free to have your
say and find out about the diverse range of themes and events we will be
holding.

The process begins now, and as well as attending we hope that you will
contribute to the ongoing debate in the blogs at the OPEN09 website.

Of course a good event would not be without its social events and we
plan to have a good selection of music and creative evening events and
believe it or not it’s free!!

So please come along and have your say in the development of the future
of the digital and creative sectors.

Regards

Simon Robertshaw

Director – Sandbox

http://www.open09.com

Director
Sandbox
Centre for Digital and Creative Industries
Media Factory
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
PR1 2HE