[cma-l] Youth Media Workers & Freelance Opportunities

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Sep 15 11:55:57 BST 2009

Two posts £18-22k and freelance opportunities

The Rural Media Company is looking for experienced, energetic,
creative and committed Youth Media Workers to work on our exciting
practical media programme for young people in Herefordshire.

Through a combination of practical workshops and projects our youth
media programme gives young people across Herefordshire the
opportunity to gain skills in a wide range of media from filmmaking to
web design.

Please visit http://www.ruralmedia.co.uk for the Job Description and
Application Form.

For more information please contact Natalie Preece on 01432 344039 or
nataliep at ruralmedia.co.uk

Closing date:  Thursday 24th September

All RMC Youth Media Workers must undertake a CRB check

Keep up to date with Rural Media’s activities, sign up to receive our
quarterly newsletters, follow this link:

http://www.ruralmedia.co.uk/newsletter

Registered Charity No:1041335. Registered Company No: 2732325.

\\

Support community radio, sign the petition!
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/allthevoices/