[cma-l] Appeal to all Station Managers / Project Leaders

Fox, Chris (ChS, Youthcomm) CFox at youthcomm.org.uk
Thu Sep 3 16:22:45 BST 2009

Phil

I completely agree with your views, but I didn't want to be the first to
say it (what a coward!).

I am all for people making a strong point, but Steve's email was rude,
arrogant and outrageous - it went beyond my expectations for a forum.
There were so many assumptions written in it, I found it mocking and
basically rude, to the point where I might consider my membership of
this mailing list.

I think the CMA should maybe state their view and publish a clear policy
because I for one feel embarrassed for our sector if that is the way
certain members go about articulating themselves!

Sincerely,

Chris Fox

Youthcomm Radio Co-Ordinator

Youth Community Radio on 106.7FM in Worcester

Also available worldwide online at www.youthcomm.org.uk/radio

Or find us on Facebook and join our official group