[cma-l] CMA Council meeting this weekend Saturday 31st October in London

Phil Shepherd phil at somersetfilm.com
Tue Oct 27 21:25:55 GMT 2009

Dear Members and Friends

Just to let you know that the CMA Council will meet in London this coming
weekend - on Saturday 31st October.

We have a full agenda including the Community Radio Fund and next steps
following the Gordon Brown petition, updates on Community and Local TV,  the
revised sector MOU with the BBC,  the Make Media (Salford) project,
regional working and an item on the new Arts Council funded 'arts and
community media' development project.

As per the last meeting we will be pleased to hear any thoughts you have
which will inform our meeting on the above and related subjects.

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Shepherd
Chair of Council