[cma-l] more jobs at Radio Regen

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:07:58 BST 2009

Dear all

There's a full time and two half time training posts on offer at Radio
Regen.  The work is split between our city centre site and community
stations across Manchester.  The learners are as mixed a bunch as you could
hope for - from graduate media studies folk needing hands on experience to
'fresh off the street' community first timers.  We also get good feed back
for our professional-yet-relaxed approach.

http://www.themanchestercollege.ac.uk/jobs/tutor-radio-production-full-and-part-time-y86

gives you the official blurb, please dont be put off by it as it's the
standard College wordology.

If you're a good radio trainer we'd really love to hear from you.  If you'd
like to know more why not drop our lead trainer, Anne Harbin, a line at
anne[at]radioregen.org.

best wishes

Phil

--
Phil Korbel
Director

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net