[cma-l] CMA urges you to complete the DCMS Private Investment in Culture Survey

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Oct 21 14:02:13 BST 2009

DCMS Ministers have recognised the value of Arts & Business' Private
Investment in Culture Survey (PICS) as a key element of our collective
case for continued public and private funding of the UK's arts and
heritage.

In terms of evidence and advocacy, given the impact of the recession
and the exceptionally challenging public expenditure climate we all
face, it is essential that the PICS survey is statistically robust,
and that it is completed by as many respondents as possible. This will
strengthen its value in discussions with the Treasury and other
stakeholders across central, local and regional government.

We would urge everyone to complete this year's survey by 30 October:

http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/a291g4052f

\\