[cma-l] !!! Happy birthday 209radio !!!

Karl Hartland hartland.karl at 209radio.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 10:49:08 BST 2009

Thank you everyone who picked up on, forwarded and gave replies to this
story...I assure you I'm more handsome in the flesh than those
confounded cameras tend to portray me ;)

Here's hoping we survive to 3!

LOL GELLOR wrote:
> Happy birthday to Mum and Dad and all the 209 family.
>
> Lolx

Karl Hartland
209radio Station Manager

105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!

Citylife House
Sturton Street
Cambridge
CB1 2QF

01223 488418

01223 488410 - new personal direct number!
07968 898254

209radio is a Registered Charity in England, No. 1124610,
and a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 5585527

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 209radio Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.