[cma-l] Future Jobs Fund (excl NI, sorry) - expressions of interest

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Thu Oct 1 12:10:41 BST 2009

Dear all in England, Wales and Scotland

We are being encouraged by DCMS to put a national bid into the DWP's
Future Jobs Fund - with you as our partners.

We would be very interested to know if you would be able/willing to
partner with us in this bid, and if so the demographics of unemployment
in your communities, and the nature of any jobs you might be able to
offer.  There have been a number of successful national bids e.g. NACRO,
Groundwork etc.

The Future Jobs Fund "is set up to provide additional job opportunities
to jobseekers and other people on out of work benefits who would
otherwise be unable to find work, by ensuring a significant number of
people, particularly those aged 18 - 24 who have been unemployed for
around 12 months, are able to take up these jobs." (DWP)

For more information please visit:

http://campaigns.dwp.gov.uk/campaigns/futurejobsfund/pdf/fjf-guide.pdf

Please let us know if you are interested in exploring a bid further,

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities