[cma-l] Promoting community media successes - result!

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 26 10:49:47 GMT 2009

Nice work, Steve!

Looking forward to getting a full update from you at the CMA Conference
& AGM next week, 4th April - glad to see you're booked in :o)

There's a special slot entitled "Community Media in Action!" which is
a chance for all of you to share your successes and media.

Book your place now to hear more from Steve and others:

http://conference.commedia.org.uk/

Further info:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/2009/03/11/community-media-conference-agm/

Regards