[cma-l] Documentary on community radio and funding

Michael Fryer michael_fryer at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:53:09 GMT 2009

Hi Steve

Thanks for your comments.

If all station personnel and volunteers talk to their MPs, MEPs and
people of influence we could achieve core funding for community media.

It is vital to raise awareness of community media.

A national community radio day or week should be organised when we meet
at the CMA AGM.  It wouldn't take a lot of effort for each station to
organise at least one event which over the country would amount to over
200 events.  This would generate national coverage for community media.

LET'S ALL WORK TO RAISE AWARENESS.

Cheers

Michael
07917 694 588