[cma-l] Tidworth Festival: Special offers for CMA members

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 22 15:52:33 BST 2009

Tidworth Festival is putting on three very special events during the
weekend of 24th to 26th July 2009.

Music in Flight is being held on the evening of Friday 24th July 2009.

Status Quo, the legendary rock group, is the headline act at the Rock
Concert being held on the evening of Saturday 25th July 2009.

Family Fun Day with the Troggs - is being held on the afternoon of Sunday
26th July 2009

See website below for full details of these spectacular events.

Website:  www.tidworthfestival.info

Listed below is the offer from the Tidworth Festival committee:

SPECIAL OFFER TO CMA MEMBERS

We have been able to negotiate a members’ special deal on tickets for
Tidworth Festival 2009.  This offer closes at midnight on 28th June 2009.

Tidworth Festival is putting on two very special events during the weekend
of 24th to 26th July 2009 and they are offering our members a pair of
tickets with a saving of £7.50 and further pro rata savings if you buy
more than two.  You can book for one or both events at the special price.
The Tidworth Festival will supply 'The Community Broadcaster' with the
following tickets to be given away as part of 'The Community Broadcasters'
on air competition/promotion plans:

1 pair of standard tickets for Music in Flight on the 24th July 2009.
1 pair of standard tickets for Status Quo on the 25th July 2009.
2 family tickets (two adults + two children)to the Troggs/Family Fun Day
on the 26th July 2009.

'The Community Broadcaster' to deal directly with the winners of the
competitions.
'The Community Broadcaster' to collect; names, addresses, emails and
contact phone numbers. Details to be forwarded to Mike Winterborne at:

info at tidworthfestival.info

The winners of the competition will be sent their tickets 2/3 weeks before
the event.

There are two generic radio promotions, one for Status Quo and the other
for Music in Flight.  If members would like them please e mail:

baz.reilly at castledownradio.info

We are doing advance ticket sales only. Tickets for Music
in Flight and Status Quo will not be on sale at the event.  Tickets are only
obtainable from:

www.tidworthfestival.info
support telephone number: 01264 791929.

If you wish to run other on air competitions or promotions involving
tickets or if you have any other questions please give me a call.

Yours Sincerely,
Baz Reilly

Chairman Community Dynamix Ltd (Registered Charity 1126619)
Office: 01264 791929
Mobile: 07710 436981

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities