[cma-l] Open letter from the CMA to Ben Bradshaw, Secretary of State for Culture, Media & Sport

info at phonic.fm info at phonic.fm
Tue Jun 9 15:36:47 BST 2009

You might be interested to know that Ben Bradshaw is the MP for Exeter,
comes from a radio journalism background with BBC Radio Devon, and has
been helpful to us in a number of ongoing ways with our station.

He will be visiting us again during June and if there were specific
points that you would like to have raised we could be prepared to do so.

Our main issue is the prohibition of advertising or sponsorship for
Phonic FM a discussion which was ongoing before Ben relinquished his
post with Ag & Fisheries!

Hope this helps.

The Phonic Crew