[cma-l] Community Radio Fund - open letter to PM

Al Garthwaite al at southleedscommunityradio.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 15:28:42 BST 2009

I agree with this and am happy for my name to be added but would also say that Ofcom should re-address the problem of Leeds, a large city with only 2 community radio stations broadcasting full-time on air, one of them outside the city in Wetherby,  and no available FM frequencies for full-time broadcast.

We have been campaigning about this locally and it would be good to have some support other than promises of change in the digital future or suggestions of AM which is not practicable in our area.

Best wishes

Al Garthwaite

Director

South Leeds Community Radio