[cma-l] New Radio Management Web Book - Managing Radio

Cathy Aitchison cathy.aitchison at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 17 09:25:20 BST 2009

Wonderful - congratulations to the authors of 'Managing Radio' - Caroline
Mitchell, Brian Lister and Anthony O'Shea.

Is this not also a good example of publishing in the electronic age - before
it was hardback and paperback - now it's hardback, paperbook and online
creative commons version - brilliant.

Thanks, Karl for the post.

Cathy Aitchison
http://www.aitchisonmedia.net