[cma-l] Big Lottery Strategic Framework published

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jul 8 16:02:51 BST 2009

The new strategic framework from the Big Lottery has been published.

It announces that “The Voluntary and Community sector is our major
partner in delivery, and we have set ourselves a target that it will
receive at least 80 per cent of our funding between now and 2015″

There are three themes underpinning the strategic framework:

- Community Learning and Creating Opportunity
- Promoting Community Cohesion
- Safety and Promoting Well-being.

The new funding portfolio will be launched in 2010, with Reaching
Communities and Awards for All continuing in the meantime, plus some
smaller programmes to be launched during the year.

To read the full document, please go to the Big Lottery website:

http://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/index/bigthinking.htm?regioncode=-uk

\\