[cma-l] News sources - what are you doing?

Jabbar Karim radioasianfever at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 13:12:30 GMT 2009

Hi All

We've been informed by the IRN news that from 3rd March, Sky news will
be taking over and we will be receiving 2 rather than 3 minutes of news
which we received as standard.

The IRN news has been quite reliable over the past few years but now
we're faced with a dilemma that we have to go with Sky and we're not
sure that we want to.

Does anyone have any ideas about other news sources we could take on the
hour? We were paying £117.50 per year though we think Sky will want to
charge more.

We'd like to hear if anyone else is facing these issues and what you
might be doing.

Thank you

Jabbar
Radio Asian Fever