[cma-l] Fwd: INFUZE - cross platform journalism training from the BBC and UCLan’s School of Journalism, Media and Communication 'Meld' team.

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Feb 23 13:37:40 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Paul Egglestone <PEgglestone at uclan.ac.uk>

Hello,

Allow me to introduce a cutting edge cross platform journalism
training course designed and delivered by the BBC and the University
of Central Lancashire (UCLan) School of Journalism, Media and
Communication 'Meld' team.

The programme is called 'inFUZE and we're looking for talented
professional Journalists wanting to learn how to produce cutting edge
content for TV, radio, online and mobile. The course features input
from top creative and technical talent from the industry as well as a
4 week paid placement in a digital newsroom.

The 6 week programme starts in Preston at 'Sandbox' UCLan's Digital
and Creative Industries centre on March the 23rd.

You can apply for a place on line by visiting the www.Meldonline.org
website and clicking the inFUZE tab or following this link
(http://www.meldonline.org/index2.php) directly to the application
page.

Demand will be high for this programme and places are limited so
follow this link (www.meldonline.org/index2.php) to the application
page, read the simple instructions and apply as early as you can.

This activity is funded by the Skillset TV Freelance Fund and the
Digital and Media Skills Programme, delivered by Northwest Vision and
Media in partnership with Skillset, and supported by the North West
Development Agency

http://www.visionandmedia.co.uk/page/infuze:-open-for-applications

Paul Egglestone
School of Journalism, Media and Communication
Greenbank building
Preston
PR1 2HE

Rm247